We value your privacy!
You can visit our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. There are times, however, when we may need information from you to complete your purchase.
2. What information do we collect you, when and why?
- We collect your name, address, email address and payment details (only the type of payment) that you provided while shopping or during checkout.
- We use this information to provide you with our services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, deliver the products and invoice you.
3. When and why do we share this information with third parties?
Your address will be shard with post carriers (PostNL) to send the products.
- We may also share your information in the following circumstances:
- To conform to legal requirements, or to respond to lawful court orders, subpoenas, warrants, or other requests by public authorities (including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
- Glorious Empires will always ask for your consent before sharing your personal information with third parties for purposes other than those described in this section.
- We collect this information when you fill in the delivery form during checkout.
- Shopify’s platform allows merchants to connect the stores such as Paypal. Glorious Empires is not responsible for and has no control over how these apps function.
4. For how long do we retain your personal information and what don’t we do?
In general, we keep your personal information throughout your relationship with us.
Once you terminate your relationship with us, we generally will continue to store archived copies of your personal information for legitimate business purposes and to comply with the law, except when we receive a valid erasure request, your personal information is then erased.
- We do not and will never share, disclose, sell, rent, or otherwise provide personal information to other companies (other than Shopify).
5. How do we keep your personal information secure?
We follow industry standards on information security management (such as data encryption), in our case, the security risk is low as no incidents have happened in history and no sensitive personal information is involved.
Shopify also has the highest level of security measure in place.
6. Control over and access to your personal information
Glorious Empires understands that you have rights over your personal information, and takes reasonable steps to allow you to access, correct, amend, delete, port, or limit the use of your personal information. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us directly. It’s important to remember that if you delete or limit the use of your personal information, our services may not function properly.
If you have any questions about your personal information or this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about how we process your personal data, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: 27th July, 2018